Đầu dò báo khói thường NITTAN 2KH2-LS
– The 2KH2-LS conventional photoelectric smoke detector utilises the light scatter sensing principle, the LED pulses every 4 seconds to maintain a low monitoring current. A quick charge time, 20 seconds, is also achieved. The detector incorporates an alarm verification function which requires two successive pulses before an alarm is given. The interval between the first and second pulse is automatically reduced, to one second or less, after the first alarm condition is perceived. The detector’s design provides strong immunity to air velocities and contamination.
– The 2KH2-LS has a chemically etched screen and its sensitivity is also easily confirmed in the field, using the NID-ET3-1 electronic tester.
– Optical type smoke detector.
– Stylish low profile design.
– Effective screen for insects and dust particles.
– Effective smoke inflow characteristics.
– Wind and atmosphere variations have no influence.
– No polarity allows simple wiring connection.
– Wide working voltage of 14.5 VDC to 30 VDC suits most conventional panels.
– Current consumption less than 24 μA (standby), 65 mA (alarm).
– Compatible with optional model 3T (B3-A) base.
Chưa có đánh giá nào.