Conventional Zone Module with SCI NITTAN EVA-ZMU-SCI
– EVA-ZMU-SCI Zone Module with Short Circuit Isolator is intended for use in addressable two wire systems, which can be connected with two-wire conventional detectors. The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short, or alarm) of zone with the detectors to a control panel. The module is used for Class A (Style D & E) and Class B (Style B & C) operation.
– Loop powered conventional zone module.
– SCI function.
– Supports Class A and Class B wiring.
– SEMS screws for easy wiring.
– Status indicator LED.
– Analog communications.
– Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer.
– Low standby current (2.6mA).
– Mounts to optional 4-inch square junction box.
Thông số kỹ thuật
SLC Applied Voltage Rated Range 20 to 38 VDC
SLC Current Consumption Standby 2.6 mA
Alarm 35.9 mA (max)
SLC Line Impedance Up to 50 Ω
Number of IDC Circuits 1 x Class A or 1 x Class B
IDC Circuit Rating 12 to 18 VDC, 560 Ω, 32 mA (max)
IDC Line Impedance Up to 50 Ω
EOL Device RE-10 k (10 kΩ, 1/4 W), Class B only
SCI on Resistance 0.2 Ω (max)
SCI Fault Detection Threshold 10 V (min)
SCI Isolation Current 22 mA (max)
Visual Indicator (Status LED) Polling LED (GREEN)
Input LED (RED)
SCI LED (YELLOW)
Ambient Installation Temperature 0 °C to 49 °C (32 °F to 120 °F)
Storage Temperature -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Max Relative Humidity Up to 93 % RH, non-condensing
Environment Indoor dry use only
Maximum quantity per loop 127 units
Terminal Screw AWG12 to 22
Dimensions H 124 mm x W 124 mm x D 34.5 mm
Weight Approximately 154g